Monday, April 14, 2014

report card

In pe, I believe i deserve a mark in the 80 range. The reason I feel that I believe I deserve this mark is because I have made personal bests in this class, I do my absolute best in class, I help set up, I do not how ever have shown to all the field trips. With my participation, hard work, my attendance and by me achieving a lot of my personal goals, I strongly feel as if I deserve a mark in the 80's. It doesn't need to be an A, I just would like a good mark for my efforts that I have made in class. My fitness has improved to a point where I feel I am confident about how I am. With my leadership, It is a little lack luster, I do take a step to be a leader, but I mostly freeze up when the chance I have comes. Also, by me pushing myself, I have made myself learn a new area where I used to just give up at a point, now I no longer do that. I do have a way to go to become the best I am, but I have taken the steps needed to do this and to make myself better.

1 comment:

  1. Michael, I agree with your assessment. A suggestion for improvement is to have gym strip for every class. A "S" and 80% is an accurate reflection of your learning.

    ReplyDelete